Monday, August 31, 2009

Visiting Baby Claire

So Andy, my dad, brothers and nephew made their annual Nascar trip to Michigan the weekend of the fifteenth. My mom came over to my house and we went shopping and she sent me to the spa. Ahhhh, so nice. Sunday we headed over to visit Aunt Tammy and Baby Claire. Here is Jillian with a big curly-q pony tail holder that lasted for less than an hour. I thought it went with her 80's dress Nana got her.
I attempted to give Drew a mo-hawk. He wanted spikey hair that day.
The star of the show, the belle of the ball, the apple of Drew's eye - Baby Claire!
She was entertaining my crew in her jumperoo. She is changing so much and getting so big. Now she is doing consecutive rolls. Watch out world she is on the move.
Jillian and Drew giving Claire double sweet kisses. I am not so sure Claire knew what to think of it.
Nana and her little girls.
Jillian showed a little jealously when her Nana was holding Claire, but showed a lot when it was my turn to hold little bit.
The Three Amigos
After visiting at the house, we headed out to dinner. Calling dinner a disaster it a bit of an understatement. I had to take both of my children out of the restaurant and we waited in the car while Nana, Tammy and Claire finished dinner. Sister was out of control, climbing out of her seat (of course it had no seat belt), throwing fit and screaming. Drew was not staying in his seat either. Wow - deep breaths. Once we got out to the car, Drew was ready to go back to baby Claire's house and I said no because he was misbehaving and that caused the meltdown of all meltdowns. A definite test of a mother's patience.
They were fine after we got back home, at least Drew was. Jillian had a rough weekend in general and I soon found out why.

0 comments: