Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Old Pictures - Play-doh

Long lost pictures from the camera. I picked the kids up early on a Friday and brought out all the play-doh. They loved it.

Sister's hair, ahhhhh! I put it up most mornings or a barrette to keep it out of her face. After a long day of playing and napping, it usually comes home looking like this or worse.
I love this boy. He makes up words, stories, you name it and they are so entertaining. He has a good imagination. Please notice (how could you not) Jillian's lack of volume control. Her volumes are yell or whisper, we will have to work on that.

Entertaining herself with the letter U.

I like how she says "and" between the stamps.
My little child genius. I think she is a bright one and so does her new teacher. Jillian was showing off her letter/number/shape/color skills the other day and Ms. Deb was very impressed.

We had all the play-doh picked up, table cleaned up and floor swept before daddy got home. He would have know we played if we hadn't told him. Andy doesn't love messy play time.

0 comments: