Friday, August 20, 2010

Dinosaurs

Drew and I visited Union Station for the first time to go to the Dinosaur exhibit.
We watched an awesome 3D movie.
That way...
As if I even have to say it, but I will. He loved every part of it.

Drew as a paleontologist.
Here we are trying to make it look like the dinosaur is biting his head.
Pressing different buttons made different parts of the dinosaur move. He especially loved this part of the exhibit.
My boy resting under some dinosaur neck bones.
Looking for me.
I didn't know how crowded this place would be so we came up with a plan in the car before coming in. Since lots of kids would be there with their mom we didn't want Drew to yell "Mom" when he wanted me or couldn't find me. So our plan was to call each other ketchup and mustard since he was wearing red and I was wearing yellow. So in this picture he is yelling "Mustard!" We only got a few funny looks.

Giving his best dinosaur stomp.

Our first trip to Union Station was a fun one.
BTW - the one fact that Drew remembers to this day from all the info we learned is that a T-Rex's sinuses can hold up to 7 gallons of snot - that is one messy sneeze.

0 comments: