Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Crafts Part 1

So Friday night in the middle of Andy's finals I told him to stay late and study. So the kids and I did our Christmas crafts that night. We started by making tags for the candy canes for all the teachers. Drew's two thumb prints were the leaves and then we added three of Jillian's fingerprints in red as the holly berries.
Drew's green thumb - maybe he will take after grandma Pam.
"Sleeping" Drew showing me his green thumb.
Drew's part went pretty smooth. Then came Jillian's turn, a little bit of a struggle and more messy. So I didn't get any pictures of her or the end product, but I think they turned out cute. I added message from the kids and tied them with some festive ribbon.
Hopefully all the teachers at their school will know how much we appreciate them. This school/daycare has given me peace of mind, such a wonderful place.

0 comments: