Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bye Bye Meme

So Andy and I messed up a little. Jillian has been without her Meme for a couple months, but we still had them stashed around the house. Monday after our trip, Andy was off so we took the kids to school and caught up on some things around the house. I collected all the memes I could find and set them on the kitchen table. Then Andy and decided to go to the grocery store and while at the grocery store we decided to pick up the kids while we were out. All fine and dandy except the memes were waiting for us on the table when we got home. Not our intentions at all.
Jillian was so happy to see her long lost friends. She was less than convinced by me, to saying good bye to them and throwing them into the trash. I tell her "say bye bye meme" and she says "I got it" followed by retrieving more of them out of the trash. Luckily none went in her mouth, I would have been totally grossed out.

We finally convinced her to put all of them in the trash and Andy immediately took the trash out. She hasn't said a word about them since. My girl is growing up fast :(

0 comments: