Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haircuts

I took the kids for haircuts before visiting West Plains. Jillian got about an inch cut off and the lady blow dried her hair out straight. Jillian was sitting there soaking in all the pampering. It was so funny.
I am just trying to get the front grown out to the same length in the back, so we just keep trimming the mullet.
It makes her look so grown up.
Drew was in desperate need of a cut and he loved his because the lady gave him spikey hair.
As much as these two "fight" and annoy each other, I am always amazed by how much they love each other too.
I love this picture, Jillian is giving him a good squeeze.
Side/back view of sissy big girl hair cut.
Side note: her hair hasn't looked this cute since, probably because I don't take the time to blow dry my 2 year old's hair. Her general look it - partly curly bed head ;)

0 comments: