Monday, April 19, 2010

Monica's Baby Shower

Our neighbor Monica is having a baby boy in May, and we are so excited. I went to the shower last weekend and of course it was fun, with my group of friends, we always have fun.
The presents!


Measuring our yarn guesses of the circumference of Mon's baby belly.
It took me three tries to get the timing right, for them to look like the were hugging, he he.

Kicked back relaxing and enjoying some mimosa's (except for Monica of course).

Opening gifts.
Yummy Cake!
The cutest diaper cake ever, courtesy of Tanya Wilson. The best part is there was a 6 pack of beer hidden inside it, no joke.
The loot.
I said to Jillian "guess who is getting a baby brother?" She said "me?" I replied "no never honey, but Levi is. Isn't that exciting!" She wouldn't want a baby brother if we had one, she gets jealous of Claire. She would stroke out if a baby took away from her attention :)

0 comments: