Monday, July 12, 2010

4th at the Wilson's

Sunday was the fourth and by this time I was sick as a dog, but couldn't miss out on our neighborhood fun.

Nate and Jilli



Drew trying on some goggles.

Jillian found Emily's Barbies.


Badminton fun. I like this picture because it looks like Drew has a tiny clown hat on.

Cheetos and Dancing - that Mason can cut a rug.

All the kids chowing down.

Jillian loves watermelon.

Then we headed around front for some fireworks.

More smoke bombs. Where Jilli?

The kids running after the parachutes. Jillian actually got one of the first ones.

Then she decided to touch the snakes, luckily there were cooled off.

Stomping some snap pops.


The whole gang.


My children are fearless when it comes to fireworks and were always right in the middle of everything. Me on the other hand, I am scared to death of them. It was a nerve wracking night.
Owen came prepared this night with ear phones to cut out some of the noise, that is the part he is scared of.

Jilli taking a refresher. It was a hot and muggy night.

Then came the rain. A garage full of half lit, exhausted parents and wilded caged little kids.

Nate trying out Owen's head phones.

Jillian giving me a silly face, when I want her sweet face.

I have a picture of Andy and Jillian every Fourth of July and I tried for another one, but again with the silly face. So Andy ran with it and make a silly face too.

Drew telling me something.

Finally we gave up and put this sick mama to bed. Then I slept for the next 13 hours or so. That summer cold kicked my tail.

0 comments: