Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drew Last Swim Lesson

So I am a little behind, because these pictures were two weeks ago today when I was working. Drew had his last days of swim lessons included test day, which he passed. This means he can go onto level 2. I am so proud of him. He has made amazing progress.
Andy is by himself this day with both kids at the pool. Drew is at lessons and Jilli is in the kiddy pool. Andy snapping a pic of my big boy waiting patiently for his turn.
Like I said, Jillian has been very jealous of Drew's swim lessons. Every morning when I would put his trunks and sunscreen on, she would whine "I go swimming." Drew would explain to her that this is swim LESSONS, you don't get to do what ever you want, you have to listen to the teachers. But that didn't stop her from wanting to go. So she was so excited to get to tag along this day. As Andy was driving over he was giving the kids the run down and he asked Jillian if she was ready to go to the kiddy pool and she got very upset. She said almost crying "NO!!!! I not a kitty!" Then Andy explained and she was happy again.
The last day was fun day. The kids could bring their life jackets and jump off the diving board if they wanted.
My uploaded videos are giving me an error message. I don't know if you will be able to view them or not.


0 comments: