Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Randoms

Watching Snow White after our bonfire.
McKenzie and Jillian
Bailey resting her head.
McKenzie reading Drew one of the beloved Llama Llama books to him on Sunday morning.
Drew enjoying Papa's ribs.
Chomp Chomp
She is giving someone or something a dirty look. Who's the fool who interrupts my rib eatin.
So I got the camera out to video because they were playing gently and both singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and by the time I got over there he had changed songs. Jillian notices a picture of herself on Nana's piano during the performance and it super excited.


So the lyrics of the Drew's current fav song are "your powerful, unshakable, your nature unchanging" I asked him "who is powerful, unshakable?" and he said "God." This is one of the many reasons I love your new school.

0 comments: