Sunday, June 27, 2010

In Trouble

Father's day we shaved the hawk off, gave the kids a bath and then Andy went to get us ice cream. The kids were using their dry erase markers on their tracing books. Drew got up and went down the hall, so I assumed he was done and just playing in his room. THEN he come into the living room and says look at me, and this is what I saw (minus the tears). He knew he was in trouble the first second I looked at him.
Drew had a big lesson in consequences that night. Because he didn't follow the rules he didn't get his dilly bar.
This looks like a prison photo. The stripes don't help. Luckily it came off really easily.
I could hardly keep a straight face because of the mustache and I asked him why he did it and his answer was he was trying to be in disguise. I could gobble this kid up he is so cute.

0 comments: