Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beanie Babies

Sunday Andy got out all of my beanie babies that were being stored in the garage. The kids loved them.

We have check all their birthdays (none had my kids') and read all their poems.
Jillian loved these three bunnies from the beginning.
They are still her favorite. I let them bring one along sometimes and she always picks one of these bunnies. Drew usually picks Stinky the skunk.
Daddy kisses
Sister saying lady bug - it is super cute. Now if I could catch her saying caterpillar, even cuter.

Drew making his skunk spray me again. This is funny every time to him, okay and me.
Drew "reading" Crunch the shark's poem.

Crunch's poem
He eats all the food that he finds
and if he gets a tummy ache
he will have to throw up.

The screaming sis in the background is hardly noticeable right?

0 comments: