Monday, February 15, 2010

Out

Saturday night my mom came up to babysit the kiddos while Andy and I went out with our friends. We went to Stix, hibachi place for dinner and then to Pin up bowl and bowling alley/martini bar. There were 5 couples from the neighborhood, all girls I play Bunko with.

I had my camera the entire time and only remembered at the end. These were the only 4 pictures I took the entire night. Below is Angie, Monica, Tanya and half of me. This is my second attempt and taking our picture myself. This is just before we are getting ready to leave -so I was a little drunk if you can't tell.
A nice picture of the girls. Monica is in the middle and she is pregnant, so she was our DD. Andy and I both got to drink and then chauffeured around by poor Monica.
Drunk Andy.
A lovely 4 picture to commerate our night don't you think. Our planner Jenny didn't even make it into my 4 snaps. We had such a fun time, wish we could do it more often.

0 comments: