Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Parties

Friday was the kids Valentines day parties at school. Drew was at 9:30 am, so the kids slept in and I took them just in time for the fun.
Below Drew is handing out his Valentines - one for Maddie.
I love how the girls are smiling sweetly for the camera. To the left is Kodi and Kaleigh to the right.
One for Mason.

Me trying to get Drew and Kaleigh to smile for me. Kaleigh is distracted by Drew's silliness.

Drew getting a valentine from one of his best buddies - Gavin

Drew and Evan

The whole class enjoying Valentine's treats.

Cool artwork the kids made for Valentine's day.

Jillian's party wasn't until 3:00. So I went home and napped and so did sis if you couldn't tell by her hair. Below is Jillian with her best buddy Addison.
Jillian's school friends: half of McKenna, Ashton, Gage, Ally, Anna and Colton

Addison - she is Drew's teacher (Miss Lindsay) daughter

Addison and Miss Lindsay

Lots of sugar was consumed this day by both kids.Drew made his Valentine's box at school, all we had to do was bring in a kleenex box. We had to make Jillian's at home. It was a one day, last minute kind of scramble thing but I think it turned out pretty cute. Drew was upset because we weren't making anything for him. So I made his the same name thing I made for Jillian's box and gave it to him that night. He was so sweet and told me how nice that was and how much he loved his Valentine.
Watch out girls this boy is a mushy romantic - so into Valentine's day and telling me how much he loves me. The other day we were sitting on the couch and he says to me with great concern "mom, I don't know who I am going to marry." I told him he had a long time to figure that out. He asked if he could marry me and I told him that I couldn't be his mom and his wife, plus I was already Dad's wife. The next day he made a ring and proposed to his teacher Miss Lindsay. This boy - melts my heart, like I said watch out girls.

0 comments: