Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

My wonderful hubby let me sleep in and sleep off my liquor Valentine's day morning. He made the kids pink chocolate chip pancakes and let them open their gifts.
Such a good daddy. Pancakes and berries for breakfast. Drew is a strawberry kid and Jillian is a blueberry monster. She would eat blueberries with every meal if I let her.
Time for presents.
Shark fishing for Drew and Jillian with her Pinkalicous book. Drew got the book Skippy Jon Jones and for those of you who haven't read it, it is super cute and he loved it.
Bracelets and rings for my girly girl.
My favorite part about this picture is Drew is coughing in his elbow while showing off his yummy peeps to dad. Way to make me proud, boy. Side note: these peeps are soooo good. I am not usually a peeps kind of girl, but these are strawberry creme heart peeps and oh so yummy. I recommend everyone try them. Tinkerbell gummies for sis and Toy Story for Drew - as if we need more candy.

Happy Valentine's Day my sweets.
Drew look so much like a Henke kid in this picture - something reminds me of Bryce again.

0 comments: