Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Claire Turns 1

Look at our big girl - can't believe she is already one.
Drew and Jillian giving her some birthday love.
I don't know how they got her to keep her crown on.... super glue?
Drew giving baby Claire a birthday kiss.
The Girls - I see trouble in our future.
Cute Elmo cake - Jillian was a fan.
This frame says it all - "you only turn 1 once!"
Hugs
Me and Sister ready to party!
Playing on the stairs while waiting for the rest of the guest to arrive.
Time for presents! This is one loved little girl!
Checking out her new clothes.
I like this picture for many reasons. 1. Jillian's adorable curls 2. An action shot of me lecturing and 3. My neck is extended so it appears I only have one extra chin, sadly not the actual case.
A special present to Claire from just Drew.
A bat girl shirt with sparkles :)

No super glue.
My sweet boy.
Warning! I am videoing while holding a squirmy 2 year old and zoomed in.
The look on her face was priceless.


Claire's first taste of cake.





Jillian enjoying her icing. She doesn't eat the cake or ice cream.
She was definitely in the right spot, aunt Tammy was hooking her up with all the extra edge icing too.
Sugar Overdose?
Claire telling all these people about her birthday!

The biggest first birthday bash was a success!
Happy Birthday Claire!!!

0 comments: