Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Weekend Without Mama

Sadly these pictures have been loaded on here for a while and I have been too lazy to write anything. These are pictures Andy took the last weekend I worked. It was finally warm enough to test drive Drew's birthday present, his big boy bike.

We are going to have some more bike riding practice hopefully this Friday before the snow comes in. Yes, I said snow. Friday's high is supposedly going to be 67 and Saturday's high 39 with rain, mix and snow. All I have to say is "Seriously." Ironically Saturday is the first day of Spring too. Mother nature is very very confused.

I have no idea what she is doing here. Please take note of her hair and outfit. I asked Andy if he could make her look any more homely. Geesh!
Thank you for putting on your helmet sis.
Jillian trying out Drew's big boy bike.
That giggle is the cutest.


I need to take the parent handle off this bike, because they both seem to like pushing it around more that riding it. Wish they could give me a ride.
Andy is so much fun to play with. He is very imaginative with the kids. This day he convinced them that they could see inside the walls with their special glasses on. Drew calls them his wobble goggles (I call those his Bono glasses). So they pretend to see the Joker in the walls and they get him, because they are superheros you know.
Jillian's face is priceless in this picture.

This is superhero Batyear grabbing his junk and waving his bee wand at you.

One word: BLACKMAIL
(is it really one word?, I'm not sure, but I am just going to go with it)

A pillow cave is a fav on mommy's work weekends.
Sister chillin' in the pillow cave.

Drew explaining something to his dad.
Can I just say that most of my work weekend my children either stay in their jammies all day or run around in just underwear or a diaper. Except when they go outside of course. I guess that is just part of weekends with dad.

I haven't taken any pictures lately and it is already time for me to work another weekend. I have definitely been slacking on my paparazzi duties.

0 comments: