Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. Patty's Day

Dad's St. Patrick's Day special - Green eggs and green butter for their toast.
Sister during part of her wake up process.
Hey..... What's this?
Jillian's new favorite phrase... I don't like it. We hear it a lot about food (she is trying to be a picky eater) and today I heard it about her polka dotty pants.
Drew loved them.

I know it is borderline ridiculous that I got my children presents for St. Patty's day (I am sure most of you are not shocked by this). BUT... I had good reason. Jillian's beloved princess shoes broke a couple of weeks ago and I bought some new ones and held onto them looking for a reason to give them to her. You guys should be proud not appalled. :)

Be warned it is a horrible video but worth it to hear Jilli's cute voice say "Snow White shoes."

Sister posing in her Snow white shoes.
More posing, this girl is becoming a ham.
They put the St. Patty's day ribbon in her hair at school that day.
Jillian wants me to take her picture and then she has to look at it on the camera immediately following.
The present included Snow White shoes (her fav), Ariel shoes (in hand), Cinderella and Sleeping beauty shoes too. You would be amazed to watch this girl run in heels. Her fashion does not slow her down a bit.
Drew got a super cool Bat Mobile.


0 comments: