Monday, March 29, 2010

Unsupervised Hand and Face Washing.....

So I will set the scene...Andy is at school late (he doesn't get home until 8:00), I am cleaning up the kitchen after a superb gourmet meal. I ask my children to go to the bathroom and wash their hands and faces. Drew comes strolling down the hall with a soaked head and I asked him how his head got wet, yes, already knowing the answer. I am pretty sure it is a mother's job to ask rhetorical questions. His response "Jillian splashed me." Blatant lying from my 4 year old, that continues after more rhetorical questioning. He finally admits the both of them sticking their heads under the running facet and I said "I know."

Jillian was crying because (if you didn't catch her response), "you scared.....me." She quickly got over her fake crying when she found out she was not in trouble. She recovered nicely as you can tell from the following pictures.Ornery grin

All that water and she still didn't get all the food off her face, geesh!


My long haired hippy boy before his hair cut.

0 comments: