Thursday, March 4, 2010

Playdate

Last Friday the kids stayed home with me and we went to the Nicholson's for a playdate that morning. Drew and Jillian were so excited. Old school tinker toys were a big hit.
Jillian separates all the sticks by color. I think boyfriend Nate likes her organizational skills.
All four were down stairs jumping from the couch to two huge bean bags. This resulted in a little static in Jilli's hair. By little I mean a lot. Another reason I can't wait for spring.
I wanted to get a picture of all four of them. Notice the Nicholson boys sitting nicely on the steps while Drew is making a silly face and Jillian make a run for the hills.
Jillian and Nate are so cute together.
Jillian squirming.
Jillian flashing.... hmm...
Drew joins the kid stairs.
Nate Tickling Jillian
Jillian tickling Nate, Drew tickling Jillian and Luke is playing with his truck thinking these kids are silly.
Drew making Naters laugh.
We have so much fun over there that time flies. We stayed longer than I planned and think I made Jenny's rest of the day a little rushed. Jenny and I had fun having some adult conversation too.

0 comments: