Friday, May 14, 2010

Actual Mother's Day

Actual mother's day was a bit rough. I had a sore throat for about a week and it seemed to be getting better until Saturday evening. I had a couple huge, swollen hard lymph nodes on the left side of my neck and I had some body aches. Woke up around 4:00 am the next morning from the pain in my neck (no not Andy, my lymph node - I called him Huey). So on Mother's day I got to go to urgent care for some antibiotics. Then I slept the rest of the day until time to go to work. Even so, my family was very sweet to me that day.
Pictures Andy took while I was snoozing - lazing around watching the tube. Can you still call it that since there isn't technically a tube anymore?
When they dropped me off at Urgent Care they found a nice park near by. My children would have been a loud disruption in an otherwise calm waiting room.
Drew can not stop talking about this ladder that looked like cheese (see stage right).
My Cuties!
Happy Mother's Day to all!

0 comments: