Thursday, May 27, 2010

Graduation Party

The neighborhood boys played golf that morning and at 4:00 it was time for our party!! Below are Andy with a couple of high school friends, Gina and Jackie. Go Bears! My friends from X-ray school, Shelly and Christine came too. I didn't get any pictures of them (I felt like I was on the move most of the evening), but I did of Shelly's little cuties. Below is Jillian with Reece.

Jillian said Reece gorgeous and then she said I gorgeous too. Two gorgeous girls playing dress up :)
My Natural Beauty
A big fun game for all the little ones was putting ice down each other's shirts.

Jillian getting some more ammo.
Our neighbor Abigail was my helper with all the little ones. She pushed them on swings, blew bubbles and organized games.
Owen being Owen. The kids were all loving how Bailey would catch the Frisbee in the air. Owen wanted to know what kind of dog Bailey was. I told him a mutt, so then he told me that he wanted two mutts for his tree house. (By the way, Owen doesn't have a tree house - he he).
Blowing bubbles and eating superhero popsicles.
The boys were all huddled around keg - shocker! Andy's buddy from the Sheriff's department came over for the party. Chris Youtsey, the guys flippin me the bird on the end. Thanks Chris.

Cheers - Don G.
When it turned from evening to night time I gave all the kids glow sticks. They were a hit.
They were all running around, just now we could see where they were. Although we still didn't know who was who.


Bryce Davis, my friend Shelly's little boy and Drew trying to be taller than Bryce. I hate to tell him it's wasn't working.

Drew giving Reese Davis a hug goodbye while carefully holding his cookie.
The adults stayed out and talked for a while and I put in a movie for the kids to chill out to. They are all in a trace from the Bee Movie. Delaney was in charge and she was so excited to be a "babysitter."
It was a super fun party even if I felt like I spent most of the time on my feet. It was for my hubby and I hope he had a great day.

0 comments: