Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deanna Rose With My Girl

Last Friday I took Drew to see Shrek 4 and this Friday it was Jillian's turn for mommy time. We picked up Jenny and the boys and headed to Deanna Rose.
Luke and Nate Nicholson
Jillian and Luke
Everyone with their shades on and ready to watch Jillian's favorite - Meet the Letters.
Hollywood
Jilli and Nate in the Cadillac ready for fun.
Waiting for the Longs
On her tip toes scoping out the place.
Me and My Girl
My monkey finishing her banana. While we were waiting for the Longs, Jillian ask to go potty. For those of you that don't know, Jillian wears diapers most of the time and was wearing one that day. When we are at home and I ask her a couple times a day if she wants to use the potty, her usual answer is no. So this day while wearing a diaper she ask to go potty in a public bathroom and then ask for a pull-up, which if course I didn't have. This girl is killing me.
That girl's smile is contagious. I am smiling right now just looking at her picture. I bet you are too.
First stop, the chicken coop.
Watch Luke closely, he sticks his finger in and almost comes back with out it.



Notice Jillian's hands after that incident, safely behind her back.

My girl is no fool.

Hollywood giving milking a try.

Now she means business - double fisted.
Now she looks like she hanging of for dear life.
Next to the baby cows - some of you might call the calves, but she calls them baby cows.
Time for a little lunch.
Luke and Owen watching the cows. This made me miss my little man.
Feeding the goats. Feeding one a bottle and feeding the other blue skirt. Just beyond her arm the goat is munching on her skirt and Jillian did not like this at all.
It is a showdown.
Skirt muncher won the showdown. Jillian was in tears and ready to get out of that pen.
Mommy convincing her to let the nice goats finish their milk.
Ride em cowgirl.


So you have to be at least 3 years old to ride the horses, which Jillian is not. As I am lying to the nice people and buying my ticket our little neighbor Emily is behind me in line trying to out me. She would not let it go, Jillian is three? I thought she was only two. When was her birthday, did I miss it? And on and on and on. Now she is going to be really confused when she comes to her party in July. I am going to have to confess to lying to a 6 year old, geesh.
Getty up pony!
My big brave girl.
It was a hot hot day. Popsicles were a definite must.

Jillian and boyfriend Nate
Smoochin.
I told Jenny these two are going to love this picture at their high school graduation slide show and she said or their wedding.

0 comments: