Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleeping on Dad

Andy's grandfather passed away last week and he made a long day trip down for the funeral. He left our house around 3:00 am Thursday morning and didn't get home till after midnight. I waited up for him and when he got home he couldn't even keep his eyes open to talk to me. Not long after Andy got home, Drew woke up to potty and didn't find anyone in our room. He wandered down the hall and sat on my lap for awhile then asked to lay with dad. Both my boys were sawing logs. Finally I took Drew to bed and woke Andy up to go to bed. Andy was so tired he didn't even remember Drew sleeping on him.
That night in bed Drew was talking and kicking in his sleep. He told me he was practicing his flutter kicks. He is really enjoying his swim lessons now.

0 comments: